Diffstat (limited to 'package/slirp/Config.in')
1 files changed, 14 insertions, 11 deletions
diff --git a/package/slirp/Config.in b/package/slirp/Config.in
index 51dea9700f..38fd5277af 100644
@@ -1,16 +1,14 @@
+ depends on BR2_USE_MMU # libglib2
+ depends on BR2_USE_WCHAR # libglib2
+ depends on BR2_TOOLCHAIN_HAS_THREADS # libglib2
+ select BR2_PACKAGE_LIBGLIB2
- The Spice project aims to provide a complete open source
- solution for interaction with virtualized desktop devices.
- The Spice project deals with both the virtualized devices
- and the front-end. Interaction between front-end and
- back-end is done using VD-Interfaces.
+ libslirp is a user-mode networking library used by virtual
+ machines, containers or various tools.
- This package implements the slirp-part for Spice. Slirp
- emulates a PPP or SLIP connection over a normal terminal.
This package has some history of a unique kind:
@@ -21,5 +19,10 @@ config BR2_PACKAGE_SLIRP
- during that period, QEMU (Fabrice BELLARD) forked the code
and included it in QEMU
- and it was imported from this breed by the Spice project
- around May 2009
- - which is what we use here
+ around May 2009 which archived it in 2012
+ - So we switched to
+comment "slirp needs a toolchain w/ wchar, threads"
+ depends on BR2_USE_MMU
+ depends on !BR2_USE_WCHAR || !BR2_TOOLCHAIN_HAS_THREADS