Up to now, Raspberry Pi Zero W (rpi0w) could be built with the normal
raspberrypi0_defconfig. However, then you don't have support for the
Bluetooth out-of-the-box, which makes using a W a bit pointless.
Therefore, create a separate defconfig for the W. It is a copy of
raspberrypi0_defconfig with the following changes:
- Add DT overlays (from rpi-firmware) to support Bluetooth.
- Pass --add-pi3-miniuart-bt-overlay to post-image.sh.
Since there is now a separate raspberrypi0w_defconfig, the W support
can be removed from raspberrypi0_defconfig.
Signed-off-by: Yves Deweerdt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Bump to same kernel version as raspberrypi0.
- Remove redundant comment.
- Remove redundant default BR2_PACKAGE_RPI_FIRMWARE_INSTALL_DTB_OVERLAYS=y.
- Improve commit log.
- Refresh .gitlab-ci.yml.
Signed-off-by: Arnout Vandecappelle (Essensium/Mind) <email@example.com>